Monday, April 1, 2013

Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed

Review by Kimmi:
Okie dokie then, to explain the intensity of this book, I must start off by saying this book is over 300 pages long. However, when my Kindle was screaming 95%, 96%, 98%, 99% I honest to God thought "What the hell? Am I reading a novella? Shit did I yet again let myself become totally enamored with another 100 page short story/novella?" Then I looked at my page number and realized no, I just totally devoured a 300 page book in less than 4 hours. I did not stop/
Jett
GO. I did NOT collect my 200$. And what did this story leave me with? A slaughtering, breath taking, voice box void of sound from screaming: CLIFFHANGER!!! Thank you JC Reed for this mind blowing, effing heart wrenching, knock me on my ass love story! I loved it, I hated it, and I everything between'd it. Dammit! I better get "Conquer your Love" soon!!!! lol.

2 comments:

  1. And silly girl! A novella is NEVER EVER 400 pages LOL! You just devoured it like it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this book! I'm looking forward to getting more of the story in Conquer Your Love!

    ReplyDelete