Thursday, February 6, 2014

Interview with a Master by Jason Luke

Review by Kimmi:
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY, FREAKING WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!!!!!? Umm... Oh, you know, nothing more than THE BEST FUCKING BOOK I'll read, no... not the best book I'll read THIS YEAR, the best fucking book I have, or EVER WILL read, period.
Great Expectations... or as Jonah would describe it, Anticipation.
I was almost physically trembling in sweet, sharp anticipation for Jonah Noble's story. Having only read the first few chapters released to certain bloggers and street team members I knew immediately how intensely high Jason Luke had set the bar... And just from reading that sliver of Interview with a Master, getting nothing more than a single taste, I resolved that the book world was set in the direct path of a beautiful collision course with an ingenious, utterly captivating story unequivalent to anything readers have not only yearned but unknowingly begged for since Mr. Grey's story. This subject, at least in my opinion, can only be delivered with the exquisite justice it deserves by a masculine, dominant person. I've witnessed plenty of failed attempts to accomplish this feat... Interview with a Master not only conquers but executes an astounding performance that is audaciously original.
My poor inner smut whore who has been pitifully neglected had all but sadly withered away... However somewhere in chapter three she reared her little head with a salacious grin and within pages she was screaming out, riding the literary waves of orgasmic éclat and utter brilliance this author reveals page after page. My great expectations were more than seemingly met, Jason Luke didn't just deliver, the fucking bases were loaded, he swung for the fences on a sinking pitch that many before him had attempted, yet devastatingly failed... Jason Luke swung and ladies, my fellow smut whores, I elatedly announce that he knocked the fucking ball out of the park! Jason Luke flawlessly orchestrates an exposition with the provocative precision of a skilled, seasoned author. His composition conducted through a confident, domineering, and proficient Master known as *shudders* Jonah Noble.
Oh, Jonah... Please, pleeease, I beg of you Master, let me be your Claire, your Sherry, your Caroline... Anyone. Just allow me a moment in time, a snippet of a chapter in my life being nothing more than Jonah Noble's fortunate submissive. Interview with a Master nabs 5-I've been waiting for you since Mr. Grey and you've left me questioning who the hell he was in the first place-LipSmackin' Kisses-Stars
February 8th ladies, set your alarms for Saturday, stick post it notes where ever you can, and for the love of God, make sure you are stocked in the AA department. Trust me... your vagina will thank me *winks*
Now... Fucking ask me the song that flooded the last few pages while I read until three am...
Oh, yes it did *smirks*
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name...
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game...

4 comments: