Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren



Review by Kimmi:


I absolutely loved this book! I loved these characters,  but what I loved more is,   I loved how much they hated each others damn guts on a basic and fundamental level. Their bantering,  I found it effin' hilarious! But what I loved most was when these two were at each others throats you didn't know if they were going to draw blood, or devour each other in a totally HOT way!
Chloe


Bennett
In all of my reviews I usually tend to yakity yak, blah blah blah, over how hot the main male character is, I will say, hell yes Bennett Ryan is effin hot, but the magic potion in this book contains two ingredients, Bennett & Chloe. There is a fine line between love and hate, and when these two come together they light up like the damn 4th of July! They are hot, the chemistry between them is unlike any I've ever read! Does it hurt that Bennett has a dirty mouth and calls her a filthy girl ? Hell effin NO it doesn't hurt, that shit is HAWT! And my inner smut whore ate that shit up, and loved every damn bite! Now go, read this, put it at the top of your to read list on Goodreads! You will not regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment