Sunday, March 3, 2013

What the Heart Wants by Kelli McCracken

Review by Kimmi:

This was such a beautiful and captivating story. It will completely enthrall you. What the Heart Wants is like a hot, sexy Disney World for grown ups, where dreams really do come true. Kelli McCracken has a unique ability to use such powerful descriptive writing that allows the reader to capture the emotions the characters are feeling, you can almost feel the textures and smells around the characters as you read the story. I loved the history and magical element in Dylan and Heaven's story. I can't wait to read book 2 in the "Soulmate Series" called "What the Heart Needs". I'm not quite sure what the hell was up w/ Faith's crazy, bitchy self, or what Laynes' freaky problem was, however I'm sure I'll get my answers in "What the Heart Needs". This was an easy story to fall into, but it was a hard book to put down, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment