Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review -- Devil's Game by Joanna Wylde


Devil's Game (Reapers MC #3)

by

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18693621-devil-s-game



























I swear this series just gets better and better... Im itching for the next one, Reaper's Stand...

I love a good MC book. And part of what I love about Joanna's series is the "realness". As a girl that has run with clubs, people really can't imagine some of the stuff that goes on, and the things that are "normal" and "acceptable" within the MC culture. Now, the books are always sensationalized, but, the heart of it is dead on.

Hunter... just wow. He is part of the Devils Jack MC. Rival to the Reapers. He goes and falls in love with the Reapers President, Picnic, daughter. That is never a good thing. You can't sleep with the enemy and come out unscathed. Iam not sure what I was expecting, but what I got was not it. After meeting him in the last book, I think I had him pictured as a total ass. And although he could rear his head and the cocky S.O.B. would rise, deep down where it matters he was a good guy. Now, Iam not one to throw out spoilers, I hate it when other people do. So I can't really get into why he blew me away. But I will say, that he had my jaw on the floor with some of the choices he made. Alpha to his core, and a dirty mouth to rival any trucker, he had me hot and bothered a few times. How in the world Em was able to resist him, I have no idea. (crazy girl....)

Em is the daughter of the Reaper's President Picnic. She has grown up in the club, and she knows how things run and where her place is. And she doesn't like it. So in an attempt to make a life for herself, she leaves home to go to college. Little did she know that life was changing... what's a girl to do when her heart belongs to the enemy? The heart wants what it wants. So who do you give up? The man you love or the father you adore? How can anyone trust that she isn't going to turn and feed info to the other or play them against each other?

Life can throw you lemons and you have to find a recipe and make lemonade. And this is one crazy story. Nothing happened like I thought it would. Everything was face paced and flowed. I read it in one sitting. And I wanted to cry when it ended. I have a huge book hangover... I need more Reapers.

All the gang showed up. Horse is still my favorite, and Ruger makes me want to climb him like a monkey and fuze myself to him... Now with Hunter in the mix, Im on hot guy overload. *runs and sticks head in freezer*

If you have enjoyed the rest of the Reaper's series, you will not be disappointed. You will wonder why you waited so long to read this. And if you have yet to introduce yourself to the Reapers, then about 1/4 of the way through Reaper's Property you will kick yourself for not starting it sooner... This is one of my favorite series ever. Raw. Real. Action Packed. Alpha Men. Hot Sex. Great writing. Fabulous plots....and Motorcycles... what more does a girl need? 












 
 

 


 
 
 
 See All of My Reviews
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                   **Pre-Order**
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment