Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Passion & Ponies by Tara Sivec

 

Synopsis

Ava Gilmore has the perfect life.  She's surrounded by people who love her, she's having sex on a regular basis and her Coach bag collection just grew by three.  The problem?  She's expected to follow in her Family's footsteps at Seduction & Snacks, working with sex toys and baked goods.


Ava loves vibrators and cupcakes as much as the next person, she'd just rather play with them than sell them.  With her shopping addiction reasching an all time high and her credit card bills piling up, Ava decides to put her obsession to good use and start a fashion blog.  But she has one other problem - the guy she's having sex with has a My Little Pony addiction.

While dealing with her family's disappointment and confusion over her choices, she finds support in the unlikeliest of places - Tyler Branson.  Tyler has slowly wormed his way into her bed, her a$$ and her heart and he refuses to leave.  Tyler has his own family problems to deal with and for the first time ever, Ava finds herself feeling bad for the annoying, immature guy and chanting "Friendship is magic!" during the sex she'd swore to stop having with him.

Ava needs to get her life in order once and for all before she finds herself doing something she wanted to do - fall in love with a Brony.


My Review

Tara "Twat waffle Whore" Sivec has done it again!!!  This woman's mind scares the fuck outta me and intrigues me at the same time.  How the fuck does she come up with this shit???  For those of you who don't know, the Chocoholics Series is a spin off of the The Chocolate Lovers Series.  Which is where it all started and we met Claire, Liz, Jenny, Carter, Jim & Drew (my personal favorite).  Passion & Ponies is the second installment of the Chocoholics Series and features the kids from the The Chocolate Lovers Series all grown up and living lives of their own.


Tyler and his obsession/love of My Little Ponies has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard of or read in my life!  I mean seriously, have you ever wanted to fuck a dude who chants about My Little Ponies in his sleep???  Probably not!  But yet, he's sexy as fuck anyways.  He tries so hard to get Ava to accept him and the Pony obsession but she just cant quite grasp it.  Meanwhile, Tyler faces some series drama and daddy issues which only increases his weird factor but I'm tellin ya.... You can't help but love this guy.

While Ava has her own issues that every young lady faces in her 20's I still adored her.  Perhaps I saw a little bit of a young me in her when I was her age!  Figuring out who you are and what you want to do for the rest of you life while your parents are all up in your shit giving you unsolicited advice that you never even asked for. 



While reading this book my husband looked at me multiple times for LOL'ing constantly.  You cannot read a Tara Sivec Chocolate Series book without LOL'ing out loud.  A lot.  This book is one of the best sexually inappropriate, humorous reads ever!  Between Dick Nipples, the possibility of a secret masturbation room at S&S, MLP butt plugs, and BronyCon what more could you possibly need to be enticed to read this book???  Absofuckinlutely Nothing at all.

If I were you and I was reading this review and I had not read anything by Tara Sivec before I would go and start at the very beginning with Seduction & Snacks, The Chocolate Lovers Series first before diving into the Chocoholics Series.  You don't have to.... But I would.  Trust me when I say that you do not want to miss anything that leads all the way up to Passion & Ponies! 

5 Solid Lipsmacks Baby!!!  Bravo Tara Sivec!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment