Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Raw by Belle Aurora



Review by Kimmi XoXo 
HOLD THE DAMN PHONE! First of all... WTF was that?!?!?! Secondly... It has been a long, a VERY fucking long time since a book has had me tripping over myself, swiping pages, pissed one second only to be flustered and turned on the next trying to figure out how to get the leather strap of Twitch's belt around my neck during sex...
Don't ask! Just read the fucking book! Like I mentioned, long damn time, too fucking long, I love, LOVE when a book fucks me up, and Raw didn't just fuck me up, it slammed me face first against a wall, yanking my pants around my ankles, promptly bent me over and raped the fuck out of me all the while making me call it Daddy and beg for more. And just like a good little smut whore, I did. This motherfucker just soared to my number one most favorite books of all time! And I'm not just saying that because it gives good head, I'm saying it because... for the first time in a LOOONG time, it fucked my head up good ;) And I'm sick and twisted, because I dig that shit. Don't walk, dammit RUN to 1-click this bitch, NOW! Raw successfully stole my ♥ and 5-Twitch...Can you please wrap a belt around my neck and fuck me like you're mad at me- Kimmi Stars ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment