Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daylight by Karli Rush

Review by Kimmi:

After I finished Twilight, or should I say after the rebirth of vampire mania, I probably devoured through over a hundred Vampire books and series. Everything from J.R. Ward, to Katie MacAlister, Lynsay Sands and Jeaniene Frost and many many more. After a while my craving for all things with fangs faded. Don't get me wrong, Oh I still tore through the Paranormal Romance shelf, but the angles on the Vampire stories just kind of started blurring together and for me turned a little blah.


I didn't read the description of this book before I started it, I just jumped into it. And I freaking loved Mattie from page one of the Prologue, her character jumps off the page with her middle finger in the air, and if you don't like it, she don't give a damn. As for Graham, oh hell. (Kimmie: *sigh*, * fans self*). Graham is, I'm sorry I have no other descriptive words at the moment, Graham is F%¡KING HOT! Alpha male all the way, he is mysterious, dominant, he is a damn wet dream is what he is!!! lol! 


Graham

Chapter 1 of this story threw me for a loop because I just didn't see it coming. And the rest of the story? AWESOME! In "Daylight" Karli Rush breathes a breath of fresh air into the Vampire world. Her new spin is PERFECT! I love the characters she created in this story and the world she paints for the reader with her words. I really did not want this story to end! It was a fast read and exciting as hell! Thank you Karli for resuscitating my inner fang banger, and my vamp addiction, NOW GIVE ME ANOTHER, PLEASE!!!!



2 comments: