Thursday, February 21, 2013

True Love Story by Willow Aster

Review:

I have been waiting for this book to come out since I came across it on Goodreads a while back. I was counting down the days, scheduling my books in advance so I would be able to jump into this the second it hit my Kindle! And Willow Aster did NOT let me down :) Oh how I loved this emotional, raw, heart splitting book. I loved (and hated) being ripped from one seriously high emotion and torn down to the lowest of low emotions. At one point it was so horrible I couldn't read because of the tears blurring my vision :( Ian's words made me swoon, then giggles would bubble out. His words made me happy, then see red. His words hit me, pelted me like physical blows that were almost unbearable. When I was almost done reading it the thought hit me, "Oh My God, if there is a cliffhanger my Kindle will not make it! I'll toss this damn thing against the wall (wouldn't be the first Kindle casualty : /  ........) Ehh, I'm an emotional reader, especially with emotional reads. This was a truly a fantastic love story, I love that Willow makes you work for it, she doesn't tie a pretty bow on Ian and Sparrow's relationship, she doesn't quickly skim through the heartbreak and hard times. She makes you feel everything the characters feel, every emotion, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm excited that I came across her book, and I love that I have a new author to stalk, waiting for her next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment