Thursday, December 8, 2016

Yours To Bare by Jessica Hawkins





Yours To Bare by Jessica Hawkins

Released: December 8, 2016

 Synopsis

 Finn

No matter how cruel it’s been in the past, I’ve never been able to flip fate the bird. I’m a romantic at heart. So when fate drops a leather-bound journal at my feet, I know I should walk away. 

I don't. I pick her up, bend her spine, spread her pages. From the first word, I’m a goner. The owner didn’t give me access to her most intimate desires, but I devour them anyway. Her private darkness, her candid, explicit poetry—it all goes down like warm milk. And from that point forward, I drink, eat, and sleep her.

 Halston

I went to his apartment and let him take my picture. Just once, to see how it would feel. I’m not his to look at, to inspire, to touch, but when he watches me through his lens, it gives me a high I don’t want to come down from… 

My journal is the one place I can be myself—as long as I can tie it up and put it away when I’m finished. But when Finn undoes the bow, he pulls strings that could unravel each of us. 

 

Purchase Links:



REVIEW BY JEN: 
5 Sexy, Raw, Intoxicating, Creative, and Breathtaking Stars

Yours To Bare easily just became one of my favorite books of 2016.  Finn and Halston's story was addictive; the plot intricately carved with passion, desire, need, and vulnerability. Each page peeled off more layers, revealing a story about fate, destiny and the longing to escape the mundane and lackluster for something out of the ordinary. 

Finn and Halston breathe life into each other, and their journey is sexy, obsessive, raw, and explosive. Their relationship is about claiming, surrendering, and the desire to expose yourself for love while finding out who you really are. Like all Jessica Hawkins books, Yours To Bare will test your boundaries and push your limits. This book is smoking HOT to say the very least! It's quite possible my kindle caught fire while reading it!   

Yours To Bare is beautifully complex and seductive. This book is a MUST READ! Must read as in STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND READ THIS BOOK!  NOW!

 For more on Yours To Bare click here

 Connect with Jessica Hawkins


Amazon Author Page amzn.to/1aFhenW

Mailing List goo.gl/WMAk6

Twitteràhttp://twitter.com/jess_hawk

No comments:

Post a Comment