Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Interview With Author Marie James

❥ We love sexy and raw books that evoke emotion and transport us to different worlds, so we were beyond EXCITED when we got the opportunity to catch up with author Marie James, who writes books that are just that! Marie James is a wife and the mother of two boys. She is the author of many books, including the Cerberus MC and Hale series.  Her books are bursting at the seams with unforgettable, captivating, and complex characters, and the journeys she takes us on are always unexpected and addictive.  We can easily devour her books like chocolate - only without the guilt!  Her newest book, More Than A Memory releases TODAY!
 
❥ We caught up with Marie to have some fun, and to learn more about the release of More Than A Memory! ❥

LipSmackin GoodBooks: Hi Marie! We are so excited about the release of More Than A Memory!  What was your inspiration for writing this book?  
Marie: Crazy thing.... I had a dream about a girl on the computer chatting with her boyfriend and another guy walks into the room and catches her eye...it all spiraled from there!!

LipSmackin GoodBooks: Is there anything about More Than A Memory that holds a special place in your heart, compared to anything else that you've written?
Marie:  Not really.  I've been very lucky in that I found my soul mate at an early age (@0 years old) and I've held on tight since then! 

LipSmackin GoodBooks: What is the most difficult part of the book writing process for you?
Marie: The overly emotional parts get to me just as much, if not more than they do the readers.  I cried SO MUCH with this book.  So I fully expect the tears of my readers! 

LipSmackin GoodBooks: Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?
Marie: Not really... there are always twists and turns, that I hope keep them intrigued.

LipSmackin GoodBooks: Do you read your book reviews?  How do you deal with bad or good ones?
Marie: Unfortunately, I do read my reviews... most days they make me smile.  I've had some that hit me in the gut.  Those days I usually have a little bit of writers block, but I get over it quickly and try to do better.  

LipSmackin GoodBooks: As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?
Marie: Coffee... or Diet Coke.  Depending on the time of day those two things are my spirit animal.   

LipSmackin GoodBooks: If you wanted your readers to know one thing about you, what would it be?
Marie: That I'd love if they stick with me!!  I have so many books planned out and seriously not enough time to get them all done, but sooner or later they will be on "paper" and ready for the masses!! 

LipSmackin GoodBooks: And finally...let's have some fun with a little game called F^ck, Marry, Kill.  We picked three of your characters...Bryson Daniels, Diego "Kincaid" Anderson, and Ian Hale.  Which one would you f^ck, marry, and kill?
Marie: Oh God!  Pick one to die!!... let's see... Marry Bryson Daniels because he is just the epitome of true love and devotion.  F*ck Ian Hale because...he's stupid hot, and Kill Kincaid...simply because Kincaid is a bad ass mofo and would never die!  Then I hope he spanks my ass for even trying. ;)  

LipSmackin GoodBooks:  Thank you so much Marie for taking time out of your busy schedule to catch up with us!  Congratulations on your success, and best wishes for the release of More Than A Memory!  




(♥)• Purchase Links •(♥)    




No comments:

Post a Comment