Monday, April 7, 2014

Five Miles by Lili Saint Germaine



4 Lip Smacks!!!!

My father taught me the importance of an eye for an eye—a cardinal rule, ingrained in every club member.

A life for a life.

Seven lives in payment for an unimaginable list of sins.

People might wonder why I’m doing this. If this vengeance is borne from some noble cause. If I’m trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons.

But I’m no selfless vigilante.

I’m doing this for me. I’m doing it because I want to.

I’m doing this because I just want to be able to sleep at night without seeing their faces.

This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes.
Time to send some of these brothers off with a bang.






 
It's official...Im hooked *sigh*

I swore I was going to wait until all these books came out, but Ive caved, I couldn't stand it..I needed to know...

Five Miles is the 3rd installment in the Gypsy Brothers MC series. And of coarse, it ended with a bang-literally...but you will have to read it to find out what I mean...

Sammie is on a mission. She is out to take back all that Dornan and his sons took from her. She has now killed 2 of the sons, and is on to the 3rd one.

I love Sammie-Love her. She is strong and determined, and she thinks quick on her feet. And as she walks through the fire to complete her mission, she is falling further for the only boy she ever loved-Jason. The youngest son. With the help of her friend Elliot, she is working to take out the entire family. But, when Jason gets suspicious, and begins to nose around and put the puzzle pieces together, I was sitting in pins and needles waiting to see if he figured it out.

Jason's heart still belongs to the only girl he ever loved-one he believes is dead. But as he becomes suspicious of Sammie, and begins to poke around, he discovers her friend Elliot used to be a cop. So he starts pushing harder to figure out who Sammie is.

Will he find out? Will he hate her? Will they ride off into the sunset??? Im dying to know...and Im left wondering if there is some connection between Elliot and Jason-- but I now have to wait for Four Score to find out the next piece of the puzzle---

I really love this story, I love the concept, I love the writing. Im left wondering what is going on, and what is going to happen. And I love that it doesnt always end up like I think it's going to. I want to see Sammie and Jason get their HEA, and I may seriously throw my kindle if they don't....

Dear Ms. Saint Germaine--can you throw me a bone??? Tell me, do they get to ride off into their happily ever after on his motorcycle??? A hint? A scrap? Anything?? I know, I know... Im just going to have to wait and see......

  

No comments:

Post a Comment