Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lucky 7 Bad Boys Release Day Review


What is better than a bad boy? Try seven hot bad boys in one boxed set. The Lucky 7 Bad Boys boxed set has seven full-length novels from seven great authors all in one place. From a contractor with a bad boy past to Magician this boxed set has a steamy bad boy to heat you up no matter what your preference may be. I loved the variety of bad boys and the added draw of full length novels was awesome. The icing on the cake? Preordering was only 99 cents! One bad boy for 99 cents is a great deal, seven bad boys for 99 cents- amazing! Strong heroines to tame the bad boys and vice versa make for excitement on every page.

I had read some of Virna DePaul and Susan Hatler's writing before but most of the other ladies were completely new to me. I found all their writing styles blended together well and it was a pleasure to read. Sometimes you pick up a box set and the writing styles clash but there was none of that here,even with seven authors they flowed smoothly together. I honestly enjoyed each story and loved the different qualities in the bad boys. I know it's a great box set when it's impossible to pick a favorite story out of the set and I couldn't pick a favorite. I loved all the stories and I'm sure you will too.

For the steamy seven bad boys, I give the Lucky 7 Bad Boy Box set a 5 Red Hot Stars!

Happy Release day to all the Lucky 7 Ladies, I hope your readers love the set as much I did!

To pick up your copy stop by US AmazonApple, or Kobo store. Once you pick up your copy drop by the Lucky 7 Romance Authors facebook page and discuss your favorite Bad boy/Heroine combination or come by the Lucky 7: Bad Boys [Boxed Set], New Release Celebration on Facebook to talk about the book, meet the authors and win some great prizes!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the review, Crystal! Glad you loved our bad boys!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete