Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Yes, Master by Margaret McHeyzer


by Kynki Sista
**This book contains references to sexual abuse. This is intended for mature audiences only 18+**

I must say I enjoyed this book more than I expected. The things that Ryan goes through is freaking crazy!! Ryan Jenkins was molested by his uncle starting at the age of 10 until he was 13. Not only did hie uncle molest him but he also shared him with his perverted friends. The things that Ryan was made to do would stick with him forever. Yes, Master is not only about the torture that Ryan dealt with as a child but the after effects that haunt him well into adult hood. Ryan's demons constantly torment him and no matter how much he tries he just cant shake them. At the age of 16 Ryan decided the only way to end his torment is to kill his uncle but his mom has already signed him up to enter the army. Although being in the army seems to have saved his life, he's not really living...he is just existing! The only thing that can save Ryan now is the help of his best friend Mason and his Master, Stella! Stella's gorgeous green eyes seem to be able to see right through Ryan to the demons of his past and he is instantly drawn to her. He knows she is the only one who can truly save him! Stella knows that as his Master she will be able to help Ryan release his past and live! A really captivating story about a man's journey from an abused boy to his final freedom and release of his past thanks to his Master!



Synopsis

***** THIS PROLOGUE CONTAINS DISTRESSING CONTENT. IT IS ONLY SUITED FOR READERS OVER 18. *****ALSO CONTAINS M/M, M/M/F, M/F AND F/F SCENES!!!
My uncle raped me. 
I was 10 years old when it started. 
At 13 he told me I was no longer wanted because I had started to develop. 
At 16 I was ready to kill him. 
Today, I’m broken.
Today, I only breathe to survive.
My name’s Sergeant Major Ryan Jenkins and today, I’m ready to tell you my story.

'“Master would flog me if I did, she won’t be happy when I tell her what happened here.”
“Master?"
“Stella.” 
Oh, Master.'
** STAND ALONE **
 Yes, Master

No comments:

Post a Comment