Thursday, February 21, 2013

Night Visions by Elena Gray

Review by Kimmi

Add caption

I had no idea what to expect when I started this book. I wanted to go into without knowing what I was going into. So I didn't read reviews and I didn't read the book description, I just jumped in and let Elena whisk me where she wanted to take me.  It has been awhile since I read a paranormal romance, and Elena's "Night Visions" was the perfect story to reinitiate me back into the paranormal romance world. At first I had no idea who was who, and what their part was in Sam's life. I didn't know if I wanted Bryan to be Sam's HEA, Scott? Who? They are both freaking hotter than hell. I usually throw out the "friend" that I think stuck around in the friend zone for too long. I mean, son if you can't make your damn move, then move out the way. But still, Scott was just so yum! Until Ian, ahhhh Ian.

Ian
(in my head)
After he strutted onto the pages all my doubt was gone. It had to be Ian. HAD TO! As the story unfolds more lies are revealed, and the puzzle pieces began to fall into place. The story then takes a darker turn where ancestry becomes a pillar in Sam and Ian's story. And then, du du du dahhh: let the chaos commence! This book was a fast read for me, I couldn't put it down. I read into the wee hours of the, well not night, morning really. Then I woke up out of a dead sleep (I didn't mean to pass out : / )  and I tore into it again until I finished it. It was fun, fast paced and had plenty of sexy hot tension that rolled off the pages! I loved it and cannot wait for Trent's story. A cowboy? Ummm hello? You know Trent is not gonna mind getting dirty, hell he was dusting his gloves on his dirty jeans when we first met him! EEEK! Trent's gonna be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment