Monday, February 25, 2013

Hell's Phoenix by Gracen Miller

Book Two of The Road to Hell: Hell's Phoenix by Gracen Miller

Review by Kimmi:

Ok, so this kick ass book is the sequel to Gracen Miller's Pandora's Box. And I gotta say Gracen did not let me down! This is HANDS DOWN the BEST sequel I've read to date. Her world imagery writing skills rival Karen Marie Moning's Fever Series <-  Sry, but this has been my standard for years. And I have not had a world built with words that creates the perfect imagery since KMM's Fever Series. Gracen not only matches it, but she knocks it out of the ball park! And I'm left with the question "Why is this not a movie? Or TV series?" The money makers are missing out, just sayin'.  Kudos Gracen, the voices in your head are leading in the perfect direction, and making a path for you to create an awesome series of BADASS BOOKS! Book three "Genesis Queen" review by Kimmi, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment